We are committed to the traditions of an era gone by, where word and deed established reputation and reputation was driven by customer satisfaction
Because families long for daily connection to the outdoors free from bugs, rain and wind, we custom design & build sunrooms to restore enjoyable outdoor living, blessing families with their very own Backyard Paradise.
The Customer Journey
Here are the steps our customers can expect when going through with a sunroom installation
– In-home consultation (complimentary), share your project dreams with an experienced design professional.
– Showroom and factory visit to finalize and validate design decisions
– Contract signing
– We will then take your plans and turn them into a series of 3D drawing using our design tool. This 3D drawings package is to be thoroughly reviewed and confirmed
– We will look after all engineering reviews, building permits, and underground clearance for you.
– Manufacture, deliver and construct your new sunroom!
The whole process is streamlined, timing is dependent on material lead times and site circumstances. And YES WE CAN construct your sunroom for you during the winter months.
We are proud to have earned the highest rating possible on the Better Business Bureau rating scale. We take our customer service, business operations, and manufacturing quality very seriously.
We have a number of dealer partners that offer SunCo products in their own markets. These partners are experts in constructions and renovation and have the same values we do. Like us they are excited about the opportunity to provide customers with their dream sunspaces. Some are past customers, others are just excited to offer a quality product as part of their business operation. No matter their background they all share the same vision and commitment to customers that has made SunCo successful over the past two decades.
Located in Rosenort they also serve Winkler, Morden, Altona, Sanford.
Located in Keewatin, ON, they serve Kenora and the surrounding lake country.
Windsor Plywood Brandon
Serving Brandon, Minnedosa, Neepawa, Souris, Virden and more.
We are currently open to expanding our dealer network. If you are a business that is interested in partnering with us in providing high quality sunroom products in your own market we would love to talk to you.